Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Taking Science Personally" - The MJF Foundation

I have to give a total 'shout-out' to the New York Times for yesterdays Giving Section! Love it. In particular I have to call your attention to the piece on the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research. My good friend Debbie Brooks is a co-founder of this organization and I recently invited her to speak at Circle Financial Group on this very topic! (Medical Research Philanthropy) I invite you to read the piece and celebrate the hope that they are offering to victims of this horrible disease. Give now.

By the way - I am starting a list of outstanding women in philanthropy and social change - and Debbie, your name is on it. You are a leader in this space and we thank you for the work you do.

No comments: