Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Women In America!

After 10 days of travel - LA for fun and San Fran for a 3 day Women's Funding Network Board Meeting and Retreat I am back and caught up! I am suffering from blog constipation. There are SO MANY topics all blocked up and I need to get them out!! I will try a blog a day for a while. After three years of blogging without focusing on how to really get my blog out there, I think it is time to get my act together. I just read about a mommy blogger who has millions of followers. Inspiring! Ok, on to the topic for today!

It is Women's History Month!! In honor of this the WHITE HOUSE is having a call on WOMEN IN AMERICA! They just released a HUGE report on this topic and can be downloaded here. It looks absolutely incredible. Be sure to check it out and share the link.

No comments: