Saturday, June 26, 2010

Goodbye New Canaan! Hello, Utah!

It has been quite a week. A moving week. For all those people that have horror stories about their moving experiences, well, I have one to add to that list. Let's just say the loading of the truck did not go well and it was not a week where I slept very much. The good news is that the truck is on it's way, my husband and son have battled through the crazy weather to cross the country by car with our dog Sunnie, and I leave with my daughter to our new home tomorrow. I am too exhausted emotionally and physically to write anything worth reading but I just wanted to log this entry as it will by last one from the town I have lived in for the past 10 years. I have learned so much in this process and am looking forward to writing about it.

More from the mountains after we get settled. Wishing everyone a fabulous start to summer 2010.

1 comment:

Fraser said...

We look forward to your arrival! Would love to have a welcome cup of coffee.
Fraser Nelson
801 559 3005
Community Foundation of Utah
www.utahcf.org