Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Lost Generation? I don't think so.....

Continued greetings from Canada! I am in Kelowna, BC, my home town... soon to enjoy a wonderful afternoon with my mother after having spent the week in meetings, speaking and doing clean-up around a lot of bad decisions. It is so easy to live in regret, stew in regret, and I am trying so hard to learn from every mistake and to try to understand why I  made them to begin with.  I am also trying to hard to live in a place of generosity. Of abundance. To not get pulled in to bitterness or resentment.  

We have to be a people that pushes to the possible.  That sees a better world and is willing to work to make it that way.  A people that turns our back to negativity and instead exudes positivity.  A people about HOPE....

No comments: